Pine essential oil has a refreshing and empowering aroma. When diffused, this oil has a calming scent.
Supreme Skin Care – You would never think that your holiday tree would be an integral part of a skincare routine, but pine essential oil is very effective for this purpose.
- It has healing properties that ease skin irritations from athlete’s foot to boils, and it is often prescribed as a treatment for psoriasis and acne.
- Pine essential oil fights dry, itchy skin, making it a great non-steroidal treatment for eczema.
- With highly antioxidant properties, it works to fight free radicals in the skin cells that cause lines and wrinkles, making it a great anti-aging assistant.
Natural Pain Reliever – One of the best benefits and uses of pine essential oil is its ability to reduce pain naturally, due to its analgesic properties.
- Its anti-inflammatory compounds fight inflammation that can come from arthritis and rheumatic conditions. It also works to reduce swelling in sore, irritated joints.
- Headache pain can come from many sources, and pine essential oil is effective preventing those sources from causing pain in the first place. If headache does occur, however, it can quickly provide relief.
- Pine essential oil has soothing properties that bring relief to pain caused by burns.